Sunday, November 8


Silent Beauty by 'gilad onDeviantart
(The pic is much nicer on the site! 
The flower will be sharper than the blur background. 
The color is also more radiant. 
So the flower will stand out cos it's so pretty.
Hence Silent Beauty)
What is your confidence grounded on? 

I believe that people who feel that they are loved, 
tend to have a higher level of confidence.
Which is related to a person's charisma. 


I find it extremely unattractive when
someone's confidence is based mainly on their looks. 
You just know it. It's an empty feeling.
And it feels superficial. 
It's okay when your confidence is based on your talents. 
Or from your family/friends. 
Or other 'good' reasons. 
But God knows when i'll be entirely impressed.


i think i am 'under-developed' at home.

I can't be much matured at home. 
I can preach this and that, and sometimes successfully apply it in 'social life' 
But at home, it tends to be really really slow.
It's so sad. 
Cos my family members are dearest to me, naturally. 
I'll be most devastated if i lose my family. 
But i just can't do the right things at home. 
I will lose control of my emotions, throw tantrums, get too complacent with them, high expectations of them and what not. ): 
It's true for most people right? 
Now that i've acknowledged the fact, i will try to improve and treasure them 
And will avoid taking them for granted. 


Let's talk about my oh so interesting day. 
I spent it all at home. 
whee 
i woke up, used comp,ate, attempted to do work, ate again, slept again, used comp, ate once again, watched tv, using comp now. 
Let's just say i invested today's time on 'rest'. 
Tmr i shall chiong my pdw(perspective drawing uh, i forgot what 'w' stands for)
anywhere but home. 
If not i woke up, used comp,ate, attempted to do work, ate again, slept again, used comp, ate once again, watched tv, using comp now.  will appear on tmr's post again.  


ok, this dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog 
(haha, no offense)


[xoxo] Made In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment