Friday, October 30


Wow what a cam by EagleEye666666 on Deviantart


I dislike blogging in class. i think it's pretty lame haha. 
But i think i shall do it now. 
It's been too long. 
The teacher's not even in class yet. He/she's late!
Yeah, i still don't know the gender of my teacher. |: 
the class is about video and audio 


Ah i had stuff to say, cos of the change in environment.
but i forgot cos steven came to talk to me. lol. 


Uhhhhh 


Oh i wanted to say my macbook's so badly maintained. I feel quite bad 
Cos it's pretty ex, but now it's only the first few months and it's alr in a horrible state. 
The keyboard has stains |: i think my sis la, she eat then drop all over. 
I didn't clean the screen, and the 'hinge' is loose, doesn't close properly. 
I shall clean the macbook after i shut it down. 
Thing is i never shut down my mac permanently. 
It's either on, or in sleep mode. 


shucksssss, i really forgot what i wanted to say, and i doubt it's really interesting to talk about my half ruined macbook for an update. 


Hmmmmm. 
Oh yeah, netball was alright. Didn't so much playing, it was more of doing the basics and warm up. 


Hmmmmm. The momentum to blog is gone. 
Till the next one then. :] 


p.s. teacher just came in, it's a she. 



Dear Pringles, Now that I am no longer a child, I can no longer fit my
hand inside your tube of deliciousness. Work on that.



[xoxo] Made In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment