Monday, October 19


Hot Family by zzaarr on Deviantart


Omg, i'm so tired now. It's first day of school. 
Didn't have much sleep and now i'm aching all over. Feel like i'm about to have fever. 


First day of school was fine. (: 
Actually it's better than holidays, for now. Haha. 
At least something to get occupied with. 
and i will remember my parents have to pay for this. 
Not cheap la. haha. 
So i better make full use of it. 
I will do well for this sem! No more lousy work. 
I'm sick of being the lousy student in class. 
Oh, lunch today was enjoyable. Nice to spend time with classmates. 


I have PE tmr! D; Life sucks. 
Nah i'm joking. Idk why i keep joking like this. I mean, it's not even funny 
|: 


Gosh, i'm excited for date with sowji tmr. (: It's been too long


What has a slice of burnt toast and a pregnant girl got in common? In both cases you wish you had it out a few seconds earlier..


(my picture on top has no link man. Lol) 


[xoxo] Made In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment