Wednesday, July 14

i feel lucky when there's a lot of chocolate flavor in a neapolitan ice cream tub. 

i feel lucky when the bus/train doesn't have old people so i can snatch seats. 

i feel lucky when the bus comes fast

i feel lucky when the pearls in the bubble tea is sweet and chewy. 

i feel lucky when chips are still crunchy even after they're opened for days.
(of course they're tied but sometimes they lao hong)

i feel lucky when my fringe doesn't curl more than in one direction. 

i feel lucky when i bump into friends. 
(bonus point if outside school)

i feel lucky when my mum buys strawberries which are not sour. 

i feel lucky when i don't get overly distracted at night and manage to sleep before 2. 

i feel lucky when i manage to drag myself out of my bed before 10. 

i feel lucky when i stumble upon the titles of familiar songs. 

i feel lucky when i stumble upon a nice song

i feel lucky when morning lesson is cancelled.(except if i'm alr on my way)

i feel lucky when i discover random spare cash in my pocket or bag or drawer or anywhere.

i feel lucky when i can clear my coins.(except for gold coins)

i feel lucky when i manage to get my lazy ass to do school work.

luck |lək|
noun
success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions 

i don't believe in chance though.
_______________
Mun Teng
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with
Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment