Tuesday, March 9

i've been busy reading comments from 
Natalie Tran's recent video, Happy Winners
So i read a lot of interesting comments on 

What will you do if you win 2 millions from lottery

MrColbyJackCheese
I would put all the money in Preferred Stocks and live off the interest.

personette9 
Oh, if i won 2 million? I'd buy all the seats in the royal opera house, and then not go. 

SpPr0DucTionNs02
if i had the 2 million i would......kill justin bieber

trunk516
Wow..a million dollars in the lottery??? HMM ..that would buy a ton of lottery tickets..:) 

ANDREWLYnuwest
If i won a million dollars from the lottery, i'd buy Cambodia. 
I just don't know what to do with the other $999, 980.00...

Charger4Life619
I'd buy Haiti and then deposit the remaining $1,999,999.99 in a bank account! 

Sanbika89
My newscast would be me telling me everyone how i am finally going to buy EVERYTHING in my watching on my ebay account, all at once 
:D

xXN3MESIZZXx
I'd donate it to get the children of tomorrow a better education...
or i just spend it on bitches and cocaine.

SmileEffy
With 2 million, i would get Morgan Freeman to narrate my life. 
He would be able to make things as shit as my life seem moderately interesting. 

irishangel707
I would buy Nat, make her film herself acting strangely, and post those ridiculous videos on youtube... oh wait...

what. haha.
_______________
Mun Teng
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment